The centrifugal single-stage pumps type SH, FE, FVE, FVK, FKS, FS & FH are designed to handle municipal sewage water and industrial waste liquids with chemical activity pH=6,5-8,5 and maximum temperature 80°C. Admissible contents of abrasive solids - up to 1% (volume), maximum size 5 mm.
Sewage pumps are designed for operation at the pumping stations for transferring domestic, industrial and other contaminated nonabrasive chemically inactive liquids.
Open impeller eliminates a possibility of choking. Pumps have adjusting clearance which allows to maintain high level of efficiency for a long period of operation. Depending on the type of liquid working parts of pumps can be produced of wear-resistant cast iron.
- Pumps type Sh are centrifugal, single-stage, horizontal with open impeller.
- Pumps type FE are centrifugal, single-stage, horizontal with open impeller. Discharge pipe of this type of pumps is located vertically.
- Pumps type FVE are centrifugal, single-stage, vertical. Pump is noted for its compact design.
- Pumps type FVK are centrifugal, single-stage, vertical with open impeller. Its suction inlet is located in the bottom part of the pump.
- Pumps type FS are centrifugal, single-stage, horizontal. The pumps are produced with purpose-built free vortex impeller wich prevents ducting from choking under heavy-duty conditions. Pumps are used for transferring of heavilly polluted but chemically inactive waters in sewerage network and water supply systems.
- Pumps type FH are centrifugal, single-stage, horizontal. Impeller is of a closed type with a transition section for nonabrasive impurities up to 34 mm in size.
- Pumps type FKS are centrifugal, single-stage, horizontal, self-priming. Pump can be used in automatic mode.